Our PE pipe strictly follows the standard of GB/T13663.1-2000 and ISO9001: 2000. The health indicators are in compliance with GB/T17219.
Our PE pipes are made in black color, with the eye-catching color of the blue or white on the surface.
Our PE pipes are usually supplied in a length of 6 meters, but also are available according to the customer requirements.
- Long service life more long 50 years under the rated temperature and pressure.
- Good corrosion resistant except a few strong oxidizings. PE pipe is corrosion resistant to many chemical medium and no electric chemical corrosion.
- Excellent worn resistance-PE pipes worn resistance is four times over than steel pipe then conveying mineral sand and slurry.
- Quite good impact-resistant-PE pipe has good flexibility and impact resistant that it won't be broken when heavy object pressed on it.
- Reliable joining the seam of joining won't be cracked due to moving of soil or load because the strength of the heat or elect-melted interface is stronger than the PE pipe itself.
- Easy for installation the pipeline has a light weight, simply welding skill. Convenient for installation and a lower cost of the project.